Axis Bank Home Loan
Axis Bank home loan available at interest rates of 8.35%. Borrowers will check Documents, Eligibility, EMI per lakh, Repayment options, loan amount, prepayment charges online at deal4loans.com. Axis Bank offers affordable & flexible Housing/Home Loans online which are available with Nil prepayment charges, Low Interest rates, Quick processing & Flexible repayment which makes your owning experience of dream home sweet & stress-free.
Key Highlights of Axis Bank Home Loan
✓ Flexible Interest Rates – You have option to choose Floating or fixed rate
✓ Special Balance Transfer Schemes Available
✓ Doorstep Service which makes your loan process Easy and convenient
✓ Nil Pre Payment charges means you can pre pay loan at any time without Penalty. (valid only in floating rate option)
✓ Longer Repayment Period of 30 Years.
✓ eDGE Loyalty Points on Home Loans.
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates 2017: Updated on 19 May 2017
Marginal Cost Based Lending Rate (MCLR) – 8.15%
1) For BT, Upto 3 Cr, MCLR without any markup
2) Top up loan upto 100% is being offered at MCLR without any markup
3) No PF on BT and for upto 30% top up. 4) LAP PSL loan @10%
5) No EM Charges on pre-qualified BT loans.
Super Saver Home Loans
Super Saver gives the customer an option to park additional funds which will reduce the interest obligation on the home loan to the extent of the funds parked, with the flexibility to withdraw the funds anytime. In order to provide the customers with the flexibility to redraw excess funds parked by him, Super Saver account comes with an ATM card, cheque book, internet and phone banking facility.
List of Home Loan documents required
Axis Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies
- Applicants should be above 24 years and between 60 years at the time maturity
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, and management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
C) – Self Employed Individuals
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
check your loan eligibility by using Deal4loans Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
What criteria will AXIS Bank look at to decide my eligibility for a Home Loan?
✓ Income of all applicants.
✓ Age of the primary applicant.
✓ Number of dependents that the applicants have to support.
✓ Assets and liabilities of the applicants.
✓ Stability and continuity of the primary applicant’s occupation.
Axis bank home loan procedure?
Once bank receive a completed application form along with the necessary supporting documents two things happen:
Axis Bank will convey its decision within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the application provided the application is complete in all respects. The computation of 30 days shall starts from the day on which all documents required for a proper appraisal of the application are provided by the Customer to bank.
Legal and Technical verification: Lawyers and property valuers empanelled by the Bank will verify your title documents conduct a technical evaluation of the property.
Once both these are complete, the Bank will process the disbursement of your Home Loan.
Axis Bank Home Loan Centre Address all over the India