Foundation Repair Contractor Services Inspections
Phoenix Foundation Repair by Concrete Repairman is a licensed, bonded, and insured repair contractor, servicing the state of Arizona. Working as a foundation repair company we have many years of experience in foundation inspections, repairing foundations, grinding concrete, patching concrete, working on foundation stem walls, fixing heaved concrete floor slabs, and repairing slab cracks. We are home foundation experts, with years of experience with building foundations, commercial floors and residential foundation problems. Contact us today for all of your home foundation needs.
Call Today! 602-777-1062
*Attention; Home Owners Realtors Banks*
All Foundation Inspections Include;
- Detailed summary video of the inspection .
- Inspection Report; Detailed information about why these problems happen and what repairs are needed.
- Estimate; Detailed list by line each repair with description and price of that repair.
- W-9, Insurance certificate, and workman s comp certificate.
- All repairs are warrantied.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions 602-777-1062
Concrete Foundation Cracks
Horizontal cracks in your outside foundation stem wall. This could be a serious problem. Usually these horizontal cracks are a result of the re-bar oxidizing. When re-bar rusts it grows in volume putting pressure on concrete, at first cracking it and given enough time will fallow the re-bar all the way around the stem wall, causing water to inter the interior cement slab.
Heaving Concrete Foundations
There are two common methods for lifting a sunken concrete foundation, piering and slab-jacking. Piering fixes concrete foundations by placing supports underground that lift and support the concrete. While, slab-jacking fills the space under the slab with a cement grout mixture that floats the foundation back to its original position. Concrete Repairman will be able to asses which repair method is best suited for your foundation issues.
Stem Wall Repairs Inspection
Repairs to stem walls using the highest quality cement materials known to mankind. 4 generations of knowledge handed down from generation to generation with the latest improvements. Concrete Repairman is one of only a very few repair specialist that know how to patch foundations properly. Highly skilled employees, trained by James Belville will make the highest quality repairs to your foundation using the highest quality products. If you think that there is a problem with your foundation, call a professional foundation repair contractor for an assessment of your property.
Concrete Floor Grinding Leveling
Cracks in foundations, slabs and stem walls are a sign of damage by movement. These cracks are caused mostly by water damage near the foundation, causing the foundation (stem wall) to sink, ultimately, causing the interior slabs to rise at the fracture points. These fractures and damage can crack tile, and pull up wood flooring and laminate floors. Installing wood flooring, tile or laminate on these floors, will take large grinding and leveling equipment. Concrete Repairman has the latest equipment to level floors and grind your cement slabs for any type of flooring issue.
See what our repair clients say about us!
- James and his team at Concrete Repairman came recommended by 2 other concrete contractors. As a project manager, I am constantly looking for the best solution for a variety of construction problems. James is knowledgeable, professional and more fairly priced. I will recommend him again Bob Kendig 10/15/2016
- Great Experience! So glad I found Belville Foundation Repair, the first two companies I called, I felt like I was getting the run-around and would be taken advantage of. I appreciate the professionalism of Tiffany and James and for treating me well. Thank you Elisabeth S 10/15/2016
- Got a great education on how to properly care for my home’s foundation. James made recommendations that were less expensive than the other companies and made good sense! Great Experience! Carisa Knight 06/08/2017