Virginia Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers
Our Full-Service Law Firm Can Meet All of Your Legal Needs
Your legal needs will change over time, but if you work with The Dickerson Smith Law Group, your law firm can remain the same. We provide experienced representation from attorneys you can trust with everything from DUI/DWI to divorce, wills to car accidents, and business law to real estate law.
Our team of trial attorneys has more than 100 years of collective experience. We work hard to provide effective solutions for clients. We have a friendly office atmosphere that is centered on client service. One of our goals is to have an attorney available every time you call. Please call 757-828-0031 or 800-506-8133 to arrange an appointment with our Virginia Beach criminal defense attorneys or another member of our team.
Representing Individuals, Military Members and Businesses
- Bankruptcy — Overwhelmed by debt? Chapters 7 or 13 bankruptcy may be the answer.
- Business and commercial law — Formation, contracts and collections are just some of the ways we help businesses and corporations .
- Criminal law — We represent adults, college students, juveniles, tourists and members of the military facing state and federal charges such as DUI/DWI. reckless driving, assault and drug charges .
- Employment law — We help workers with discrimination claims, sexual harassment, employee contracts and more.
- Estate planning, probate and elder law — We create wills, trusts and guardianships. We can also probate an estate and help you with Medicaid planning.
- Family law — Our lawyers provide mediation and litigation in matters such as divorce. military divorce, child custody. child support, alimony and adoption.
- Military law — We represent military service members and their families in criminal law, family law and personal injury cases.
- Personal injury — We provide representation in claims involving vehicle accidents. medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and wrongful death
- Real estate law — From closings to land use and zoning issues and landlord-tenant law, we have the experience you need.
Contact a Norfolk Family Law Attorney
To schedule an appointment, please call 757-828-0031 or 800-506-8133, or contact us online. We offer free consultations for personal injury cases, wills and trusts.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.